This delightful and indulgent no-bake Biscoff cake is this year’s perfect dessert. In fact, when we originally saw this viral TikTok dessert, we knew that the combination of the famous red box spiced Biscoff cookies and dulce de leche would be pure heaven.
Incredible, delicious and most of all SO easy, the full recipe to get started is below.
Why you will love this TikTok Biscoff Cake
Just like an icebox cake: This viral recipe is an icebox cake! Icebox cakes typically are layered desserts that require nothing more than freezing for dessert perfection.
Easy 3 Ingredients: Some cakes are so complicated but not this recipe. With only 3 ingredients and no baking, it doesn’t get any easier. If you love the famous red boxed Biscoff cookies, this recipe will be your new favorite dessert.
Super Sweet: Biscoff cake (also known as a dessert casserole) is pretty sweet. This holiday recipe is so sweet that a little goes a long way. I’d cut those squares in half, but that’s me. It would be amazing with vanilla ice cream if you want a real sugar coma! Plus, I bought two packages of cookies just in case and recommended doing that. There will be leftover cookies, but really, is that all that bad?!?!
How we feel about this TikTok Biscoff Dessert
This viral recipe was inspired by @mominthekitchen. You can check out her TikTok account and more of her delicious recipe ideas on her page.
If you love the famous red boxed Biscoff cookies, this recipe will be your new favorite dessert. We loved how easy this recipe was, and it pairs well with ice cream. Win, win!
- Dulce de leche – a milk-based caramel that creates caramelized milk by heating sugar and milk over a few hours. Dulce de leche comes in cans which you can usually find in the baking aisle.
- Heavy whipping cream – Do not replace heavy whipping cream with other ingredients like milk.
- Lotus Biscoff cookies – Biscoff cookies are a super popular European cookie with caramel and spice. The flavors make Biscoff cookies a fantastic cookie to make a sweet holiday treat.
How to make No-bake Biscoff Cookie Cake
- Add dulce de leche and whipping cream to a large mixer.
- Beat on medium-high until thick and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Place a small amount of cream into the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish, keeping it about 1/2″ thick. Top with one layer of cookies, breaking cookies to fill the pan if necessary. Repeat with a layer of cream sauce and cookies. Repeat with the third layer of cookies, and finish with cream on top.
- Crush eight cookies in a resealable bag and sprinkle the crumbs on the cream mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate dessert casserole overnight.
- When ready to serve Biscoff cake, simply and carefully slice, and enjoy! Makes nine slices.
Expert Tips and Notes
This dessert recipe must be assembled the day before and left overnight in the fridge prior to serving. You cannot make this dessert cake the day of because the cookies need time to soften and the recipe needs time to mold to be cut.
If the intent is to remove the bars from the cake pan evenly, it may be best to put down a piece of parchment paper with an overhang to easily pullout assembled cake the next day.
Keep any leftover Biscoff bars in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Churro Chips
- TikTok Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Shot Glass Cocoa Bombs
- TikTok Oreo Mug Cake
- TikTok Smash Heart
- TikTok Avocado Pudding
- TikTok Oreo Bundt Cake
Connect with Us