Cream cheese, Cool Whip, and marshmallow fluff make the easiest and best no-fuss dessert recipe ever.
With only four ingredients needed, this trending party appetizer is perfect for hauling when you are in charge of bringing something to share!
Smooth and delicious, TikTok Booty dip (So good you will get a big booty eating it all) pairs flawlessly with Nilla wafers and graham crackers.
Why you will love making this Dessert Dip Recipe
What did we think about the Viral Big Booty Dip?
We have been eating this one for quite a few years and LOVE it. We published this recipe in 2020 on our side dish recipe website Salty Side Dish before anyone even knew much about it!
Since then, we have been making this sugar-loaded dessert dip at nearly every get-together; my daughter took it to a Senior party last night! It’s a winner for every sweet tooth and will find its way into your go-to party recipes.
Booty Dip Ingredients
- Marshmallow fluff – The jarred marshmallow fluff is fine but if you want to go all out, here is a recipe to make homemade marshmallow fluff too!
- Whipped cream cheese – As a note, whipped cream cheese comes in a container (like margarine) and is typically near the regular cream cheese. In a pinch, softened standard blocks of cream cheese work fine in flavor, but the whipped version is so much lighter for a dip.
- Cool Whip – Get the whipped topping in a container and make sure it’s thawed.
- Brown sugar – This ingredient is optional as there is only a tablespoon, so do not fret if you do not have any in the house. It just brings a little deeper flavor to the cream cheese.
- Mini chocolate chips – Again, this dip will forgive if you use full-sized chocolate chips, but mini ones are so much easier to bite into when it comes to dipping.
How to make TikTok Booty Dip
- Combine a jar of marshmallow fluff, brown sugar, and whipped cream cheese in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip with a spatula until incorporated.
- Lastly, fold in mini chocolate chip morsels until combined leaving a few extra to sprinkle on the top for decoration.
- Enjoy the dip with Vanilla Wafer Cookies, Animal Crackers, or Teddy Grahams. To serve with fresh fruit, try apple slices for the perfect treat.
How long will this Delicious Dessert Dip Store?
Leftover dip lasts about three days in the fridge in an airtight container. If eating quickly, adding plastic wrap over the bowl is fine.
Remember that the cream cheese will harden back up (as all cream cheese does) once introduced back into the cold. To soften, pull the dip out about 15-20 minutes before serving. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
Expert Tips & Variations
- Food trends like this can easily be made for birthday celebrations using a food coloring kit to dye and change the color.
- Add custom color sugar sprinkles (our favs include rainbow sprinkles and pink sprinkles) over mini chocolate chips on top.
- Get custom! Halloween is one of the more popular gathering holidays, so get creative with candy corn, candy eyes, and orange and black sprinkles. For holidays like Christmas, try incorporating crushed candy canes as we did in our Marshmallow fluff Christmas Dip Recipe!
- Try with mini marshmallows.
New Viral Recipes
- There are so many amazing recipes to choose from; let’s share some of our newest we hope you try!
- TikTok Smoked Cream Cheese is a soft, warm, and melty dip that is also perfect for sharing with a loved one. Smokey, rich, and decadent, this appetizer is impressive.
- It might be a dip, it might be a salad, but this Shirazi Salad Recipe with finely diced vegetables is there no matter HOW or WHEN you want to eat it!
- Quick and flavorful, try making homemade Cheez-Its!
- Lastly, 44 million people learned how to make this TikTok Pizza Bites Recipe – were you one of them? Here is our review.
Connect with Us