This delicious TikTok Trend for Cinnamon Rolls uses premade canned cinnamon rolls but adds heavy whipping cream, brown sugar, and pecans to really bring a simple breakfast into something stunning.
Scroll below for these ultra-delicious, ultra-fabulous, and ultra-fluffy cinnamon roll that millions have now made for an out-of-this-world breakfast recipe.
Why you will love making this TikTok Cinnamon Roll Trend
Ease – Everyone loves an easy breakfast recipe. This recipe is no exception.
With canned refrigerated cinnamon rolls at the helm, adding a few extra ingredients to make them the gooiest is just so simple.
Taste – While we do love store-bought cinnamon rolls (and orange rolls!) they can often be sad little versions of Cinnabon.
By adding heavy whipping cream, you introduce an out-of-this-world restaurant-quality taste that will bring life back to balancing store-bought and homemade recipes in your kitchen.
Would we make this cinnamon roll recipe again?
Yes! We love breakfast casserole recipes (and tiktok famous breakfast recipes) and will absolutely be adding these cinnamon rolls to a repeat menu.
- heavy whipping cream
- canned Cinnamon rolls
- brown sugar
- chopped pecans
How to make TikTok Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 and pour one cup of heavy whipping cream into a 9×13 baking pan/dish.
- Add store-bought cinnamon rolls on top of the poured whipping cream.
- Add butter to a small stovetop skillet and heat slowly over medium heat.
- Once butter is fully melted, add brown sugar and three tablespoons of whipping cream; continue to heat the mixture over medium heat, constantly stirring, until the grains are gone.
- Dump in pieces of pecans and stir well to cover.
- Pour mixture on top of cinnamon rolls in the baking dish.
- Put cinnamon rolls in the oven with a baking time of about 13-17 minutes or until the centers are done and bubbly.
- Once cooked, remove the cinnamon rolls and drizzle with the canned frosting that came with the original rolls.
- Serve while hot.
If you love a sweet breakfast, make sure to try this tiktok cinnamon roll french toast roll-up recipe too!
Changes to note in this recipe are that the original viral cinnamon rolls recipe used GIANT cinnamon rolls. None were available in our store (likely due to the popularity of tiktok cinnamon rolls recipe) and so we altered for regular-sized rolls. The recipe works either way, but the timing may change for baking.
- Reserve some extra chopped-up pecans to add on top.
- Just like sweet breakfast casserole recipes, many people like to pour maple syrup over cinnamon rolls.
Related Viral TikTok Breakfast Recipes
- Move over sweet; these savory and easy jammy eggs go great for any morning.
- Did you know you can grate eggs over toast?
- Why settle for waffles or french toast when you can have French Toast Waffles.
- Break out that air fryer – this air fryer toad in a hole recipe is a breakfast all in one.
Connect with Us
If you try this recipe, please leave a review in the comment section – Your review helps others and is appreciated. Make sure you never miss a recipe by following us on Pinterest or connecting with us personally at TikTok.