Call them french toast waffles or waffle pancakes, but whatever they are, these Eggo waffle french toast bites are a great way to take frozen breakfast to next level.
Tasty and fun, no hot waffle iron is needed for a perfect homemade taste in minutes.
Why you will love making TikTok French Toast Waffles
Skip the plain waffles: Not every morning consists of a balanced breakfast. Sometimes it’s just FUN to start the day off with the taste of cinnamon and some feel-good taste.
After all, it’s the beginning of the day! I’m a fan of frozen waffles, but TikToks ultimate french toast waffles are the kind of fluffy goodness you need in your life.
Breakfast for dinner: Not everyone has the time in fast-paced, busy mornings to go the extra mile with breakfast recipes.
But French Toast Waffles also make an excellent breakfast for dinner with the flavor of cinnamon and delicious ingredients.
Where did Eggos dipped in Batter come from?
This idea has been around a bit, from cake batter to pancake batter to this french toast batter. We saw this take on french toast waffles from tiktok viral video creator @grubspot. See the whole viral video below, which saw over 17 million views.
- Box of Waffles (10 count) – Waffles must be thawed and not frozen.
- French toast batter – Eggs, milk, granulated sugar, and ground cinnamon are a perfect french toast waffle mix. Optional splash of vanilla extract.
- nonstick cooking spray
How to make Eggo Waffle French Toast
- Add eggs, milk, granulated white sugar, and ground cinnamon to a shallow dish and whisk well.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Working in batches, dredge waffles into the egg mixture, coating on both sides, and place into the hot skillet.
- Cook until golden on each side and serve hot with syrup.
- Use waffles to make an ice cream sandwich.
- For richer batters, use heavy cream over milk.
- Works well with Eggo Minis Cinnamon Toast Waffles as well.
- Thaw frozen waffles before dipping them into the batter.
Delicious Waffle Toppings
Best Waffle Maker
While frozen boxed Eggos do a great job and have a variety of fabulous flavors for this recipe, TikTok recommends THIS waffle iron as this year’s best and most viral kitchen item.
This inexpensive waffle machine helps make the most perfect homemade waffles in a pinch!
So whether you are testing out waffle batter or just whipping up a family-favorite breakfast, there won’t be a need to keep frozen waffles in the house at all times.
Related Viral Breakfast Recipes
- All in one toad in a hole is so easy in the air fryer.
- If you love french toast, these french toast roll-ups are perfect for you!
- Did you know you can grate boiled eggs?
- Not just for crackers, spinach dip bagels are a great savory breakfast recipe!
- Try this ultra-fluffy ooey gooey cinnamon rolls recipe.
Connect with Us