Made with a loaded 1/4th cup of minced garlic, this dish is ready to serve in under 15 minutes and is one of TikTok’s best new recipes for 2022.
Fresh bread pairs perfectly with dinners like sundried chicken tomato pasta recipe flawlessly, and bread is widely loved and considered one of the best complementary side dishes no matter what you are eating for dinner.
Why you will love making this TikTok Skillet Bread
Unlike TikToks cheesy garlic french bread recipe, this dish focuses on the incredible garlic and butter mixture frying up each side. In just 10-15 minutes, there will be no coming back from this year’s BEST crusty bread option.
We use already minced garlic for quickness and ease, but if you want to go the extra mile with fresh heads of garlic, learn how to make roasted garlic in the oven!
Where did this Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe come from?
Aptly named the “garlic bread of the future,” this dish came across our FYP from creator @readycedcook. He has some fantastic dishes, so check out his garlic bread video below and follow him for more!
Would we make this viral TikTok Recipe again?
Dubbed as “Jumbo-sized croutons” by a commenter, we could not agree more with how these simple ingredients are prepared. Crunchy, golden brown, and bite after bite delicious, this side dish will become one of the most popular ways to cook bread in your home.
- Italian Bread – Any loaf of bread can technically be used to make this fried garlic bread. Soft French Bread and soft Italian Bread are the best overall options. Prep uncooked bread by removing the crust and cutting it into 2-inch CUBES.
- Softened Butter – The easiest way to get softened butter is to remove stick butter from the fridge at least 30 minutes before using or to use a butter softener that allows the butter to stay on the counter and stay soft and spreadable. Do not melt butter.
- Seasonings – dried parsley, dry Italian herb, salt, and fresh minced garlic.
How to make Fried Garlic Bread
- Combine softened butter, dried parsley, Italian seasoning, salt, and minced garlic in a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Using a spatula or knife, generously spread seasoned garlic butter on all sides of the bread slices.
- Next, heat a large frying pan or cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add bread, frying on all sides until crispy and each side is golden brown.
- Serve fresh bread immediately.
TIP: To make sure you have readily available soft, spreadable butter at all times, one of my very favorite tips to share is to use a butter dish or a butter boat.
Contrary to popular belief, butter typically does not need to be in the fridge. Here are a few of my favorite butter dish storage containers to leave out on the counter to be available for recipes and toast!
There are a lot of ways to season up garlic bread. Add fresh parsley, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Serve garlic bread with
Serve fried slices of bread with a bowl full of Marinara Sauce, ranch, or melted garlic butter to dip.
Related Viral Side Dish Recipes
- Easy kid-friendly and cheesy corn side dish.
- The ultimate TikTok Green Goddess recipe takes the stage and internet by storm.
- Bread goes amazing with juicy chicken.
- Cheese stuffed balls.
- Making green beans in the air fryer has never been a more perfect snack.
- TikTok’s crunchiest potato recipe.
- Holy moly mac and cheese!
- This Golden brown potato pillow recipe is another 2022 side dish of the future!
Connect with Us