Easy TikTok Viral honey chicken wraps made with giant tortillas taste like perfection in the air fryer.
The deliciously seasoned chicken is savory, sweet, and great for a packed lunch (or make-ahead lunches).
Why you will love making Honey Chicken Wraps!
Easy Air Fryer Meal – Honey chicken wraps are one of the many ways to use an air fryer!
It’s most often used or thought of for dinners like this air fryer steak bites recipe or viral side dish recipes like air fryer biscuits, but it’s also a great way to quickly make lunch taste fresh and homemade.
Great way to use leftover chicken – This lunch or easy dinner recipe is perfect for any leftover chicken you may have from other meals.
Use this flavor profile for the TikTok Tortilla Wrap Trend Hack here too!
Because it requires the chicken to be cooked, if you want a quick and easy fix, simply purchase a pre-made Rotisserie chicken. It’s full of flavor and easy to shred.
Additionally, try this recipe idea with pre-made deli meats as well.
We originally saw this video below, and this fantastic channel has a lot of delicious food ideas and healthy recommendations for a fantastic nutritional journey. See the full TikTok Recipe video below:
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- vegetable oil
- dry taco seasoning
- large burrito size tortillas (here is our homemade flour tortilla recipe)
- mozzarella cheese
- sliced red onion
- fresh spinach
How to make Air Fryer Chicken Wraps
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl or large gallon-sized baggie, combine chicken thighs, vegetable oil, taco seasoning, and honey.
- Evenly coat all sides of the chicken thighs. Place uncooked chicken into the air fryer, preheated to 375 degrees, for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces from the air fryer and let cool slightly before chopping the chicken into pieces.
- Place juicy chicken onto the center of a flour tortilla and top with cheese, red onions, and spinach.
- Roll up the tortilla into a burrito and wrap it in foil.
- Place tortilla wraps in a single layer into the air fryer basket and heat for another 5-10 minutes or until hot in the center and cheese is melted. Remove from air fryer.
- Unwrap and serve with hot sauce (optional).
Serve Chicken Wraps with
Chicken Recipe Tips & Variations
There are so many ideas to create various flavors for tortilla chicken wraps. Change the cheese to cheddar cheese, add in other sauces like ranch dressing, buffalo chicken sauce, or even make chicken caesar.
Once you understand the Air Fryer, it’s fun to develop your favorite recipes!
Vegetables are always a welcome addition to a healthy lunch! Try bell peppers (strips of green, yellow, or red peppers), shredded lettuce, or a spattering of green onions.
Use crispy chicken tenders or shredded skinless chicken breasts from leftover meals to whip up a quick-to-eat packed lunch.
Would we make TikTok Honey Chicken Wraps again?
These were really good! My husband said he wanted a sauce, but I just ate as-is and thought it was great. I was worried the taco seasoning and honey wouldn’t be great, but it was.
The wrap didn’t taste like a taco at all and had a honey flavor. I had an extra and tossed it in foil in the fridge. Then when I reheated it (5 mins in the AF), it was perfect.
I did open it and squirted honey mustard inside for my husband to eat as leftovers. He said it was good.
Related Viral Air Fryer Recipes
- Use the air fryer to make melty peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- An all-in-one breakfast, air fryer toad in a hole has eggs, bacon, and the most delicious seasoning.
- The air fryer’s easiest and crispiest green beans recipe.
- The air fryer also makes the best snacks! Try pita chips in air fryer, onions in the air fryer, or even Dorito covered cheese sticks!