Hot Cocoa Dip is the most perfect dip to round out the 2020 holiday season. Coming together in 5 minutes, this dip pairs perfectly with a table full of other awesome dips like no bake cappuccino dip and whipped feta cranberry dip!
Why you will love this TikTok Hot Cocoa Dip
Super Simple: Dessert Dips are a great appetizer to share with friends and family during the holidays. And this hot cocoa dip is so simple to make, and it tastes divine. The best part is that you don’t need much time.
Viral foods are so fun to make. The recipe was inspired by EasyBakeKitchn. See the whole video on TikTok!
- Cool Whip whipped topping – Just grab a container of cool whip topping and make sure its thawed before making dip.
- Marshmallow creme – Also known as Marshmallow Fluff, marshmallow creme comes in a can in the baking aisle. Its used a lot in holiday dips and is great for people that want a thicker fluffy dip without using cream cheese.
- Hot chocolate mix – Hot cocoa mix can come in containers or individual packets. You need
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers – Highly suggest graham crackers for hot cocoa dip, but there are many suggestions below of other delicious dippers that go great.
How to make hot chocolate dip
- Add whipped topping, marshmallow fluff, and a packet of the hot chocolate mix to a mixing bowl.
- Because marshmallow fluff is pretty sticky, use a hand mixer to beat the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Serve hot chocolate dip topped with mini marshmallows and graham crackers to dip.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.
Serve for Parties
I make a ton of dips each season, and a lot of times, while a dip is incredibly good, it doesn’t always look gorgeous on a plate. Just a white blob. However, there are several tricks to spice up the look of a dip to make an appetizing splash on the potluck table.
For example, add a drizzle of chocolate sauce or chocolate syrup on top, mix in some mini semi-sweet chocolate chips or sprinkle on a few extra marshmallows.
How to store hot cocoa dip
Store this dip in the refrigerator in an airtight or tightly sealed container.
Use it within two days, although you might need to stir it if your dip separates or settles during storage.
What to Dip in Chocolate Dip
These churro nachos are the BEST for serving with cocoa dip.
But if you are looking for something easy, fresh fruit like strawberries or bananas plus typical sweet treats like graham crackers, vanilla wafers, cookies, and pretzels!
You can even dip chewy chocolate chip cookies or Oreos in hot chocolate dip for an additional special treat!