This easy step-by-step recipe will ensure this is the last chicken recipe you will ever need to produce delicious boneless skinless chicken breasts every time.
One of the best chicken breast recipes ever, use the “Juicy Chicken 101″ method for moist, tender, and juicy chicken that will cook perfectly EVERY time.
Why you will love making perfect chicken breasts.
Forget the dryness – Chicken can often be complicated to fry or bake. You want it to be fully cooked but not overcooked. This method for a juicy chicken breast will help take your meals (including meal prep chicken recipes) to next level.
Golden brown outside, tender inside – This double method of crisping the outside of the boneless skinless breast and letting the inside bake to a tender, juicy center works perfectly every time. No dry chicken here!
Goes with everything – This delicious recipe produces tender chicken breasts that go with everything. From weeknight dinner requests to perfect chicken salads, recipes will get easier once you understand this cooking method.
Did Juicy Chicken 101 work for us?
Yes! This chicken recipe was VERY juicy and delicious.
We initially saw this on viral TikTok video creator @sammypur. She has shown this recipe a few times, and we had to test it out. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Her recipe for the juiciest fried and oven-baked chicken is fantastic and will soon become a favorite recipe!
See her full recipe video below:
- Boneless chicken breast – The original recipe uses defrosted boneless skinless chicken. While this cooking method would likely work with other white and dark meat chicken cuts, the cooking time will vary greatly. Always make sure chicken cuts have an internal temperature of 165 at the thickest point.
- Seasonings – garlic powder, paprika, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Vegetable oil for frying – You can also use olive oil.
How to make Juicy Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 400. Add about 1/2″ of vegetable oil to a large oven-proof or cast iron pan and heat over medium heat.
- Rinse chicken breast with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. If chicken is thick, pound down to even on all sides.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast generously with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Alternative spices are onion powder or Italian Seasoning.
- Place into hot oil and cook on one side for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and flip the chicken.
- Immediately place into the hot preheated oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature measures 165 degrees. As all chicken breasts are not always the same size, an instant-red thermometer helps.
- Let baked chicken breasts rest for a few minutes before serving hot.
Best Items for Perfect Chicken
There are a few things that you should keep on hand for great recipes every time! Make sure to have great pans and kitchen supplies that keep cooking easy. Here are our recommendations:
————–> Cast Iron Pan
————–> Meat Thermometer
- A meat mallet will help pound down extra-large chicken pieces to ensure even cooking.
- Store leftover chicken in an airtight container. Leftover chicken can be served on green salad recipes for an easy, quick meal.
- Use a cast iron pan for best results.
- Try cuts of chicken with taco seasoning or another seasoning blend.
Use a meat thermometer for best cooking practices. Here is the one we love for under $20.
Related Viral Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs are one of TikTok’s Best Chicken Recipes ever.
- And if you love chicken thighs, this Lemon-Dijon Chicken Rice Recipe is SO good.
- Parmesan cheese and Panko serve up a perfect chicken cutlet recipe.
- Mmm, mmm, honey butter fried chicken – need I say more??
- One of 2022’s newest viral recipes – millions and millions of views, this TikTok creamy sundried tomato chicken pasta recipe is restaurant-worthy.
- Want some kick on your tastebuds? Try bang bang chicken!
Connect with Us