No peel hard boiled eggs are the perfect viral recipe from TikTok.
Seen nearly 15 million times, this egg hack is an effortless and foolproof way to enjoy no-peel eggs every time.
Why you should make hard boiled eggs in oven.
Because peeling sucks – Eggs, in general, are a big staple in our house. From adding to salads like this hot girl summer salad recipe to simply eating a flavorful egg salad sandwich, eggs are never far away. Having a quick way to make a big batch without the hassle of delicately peeling pesky shells is a kitchen wonder.
Big batch – This oven method is a fantastic way to make a big batch of eggs without stovetop boiling or pressure cooking boiled eggs. This crack and add to a pan method allows you to cook many eggs at once where the process doesn’t need to be babysat.
Note: This sheet pan egg recipe may also be helpful.
Meal Prep – Although eggs are used in many recipe staples, they are also used often in meal prep. Being able to batch make and get eggs ready all at once is a great trick.
Did this TikTok Recipe work?
Yep! But it took us a bit longer to cook our eggs in the oven than the original recipe as noted below.
Making oven eggs without the shells worked fine and is one of our favorite kitchen hacks. Our only note is that the eggs stuck in the pan a little more than I would have liked, and I had to scrub it to wash it, but it wasn’t the end of the world. Eggs stick.
I am glad I just get to avoid that whole ice water bath thing!
Where did no peel eggs come from?
This no peel boiled egg hack that produces a creamy egg yolk is from TikTok Creator and user @JaimeFielding. You can see all her nutrition tips on her channel. See the full “no peel eggs” video below!
- vegetable oil
- 8 eggs – Egg sizes shouldn’t vary this recipe too much in the oven method.
How to make No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spread a small amount of vegetable oil (about a teaspoon) into the bottom of a loaf pan. Use a pastry brush to coat the bottom and sides of the pan with vegetable oil.
- Crack eight eggs in the pan and place the pan into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Fill the large baking dish 2/3rds full of cold water.
- Place pan on the oven rack and bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are hard-boiled to the texture of your liking.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to let eggs cool before using a spatula to loosen the edge and remove the egg loaf from the pan. Chop eggs as desired.
Crush up eggshells and add to the garden!
Ways to enjoy eggs
Other than a delicious egg salad recipe there are many other ways to enjoy eggs!
- Fold boiled eggs into the tiktok tortilla wrap.
- Add boiled eggs to pea salad or pea pasta salad.
- Eggs go great in potato salad or old-fashioned macaroni salad.
Related Viral Egg Recipes
- Jammy eggs – the soft center air fryer method egg.
- Probably one of my favorite viral recipes of the year, air fryer toad in a hole is a great breakfast.
- Grate eggs on toast!
- Try this pesto eggs recipe and never look back!
- The most filling and indulgent Sunday Breakfast Casserole recipe ever!
Connect with Us