One of the most delicious and easy side dish recipes, this TikTok Famous Watermelon and Feta salad is full of savory, sweet, and fresh herb flavors.
Move over Hot Girl Summer Salad, this summer Watermelon and Feta Cheese are the best use of salad ingredients ever.
Why you will love making TikTok Watermelon Salad
Watermelon Season – Watermelon, in all its juicy melon form, is a super popular fruit for hot summer days. Unfortantly, it’s often just cut up and placed on a serving tray! But no more.
This watermelon salad is an incredibly refreshing way to enjoy ripe, beautiful watermelon. Paired with a simple homemade dressing, these combined salad ingredients will light up your taste buds.
Easy Summer Side – When looking for a recipe to share with a crowd, viral dip recipes and viral casseroles can seem all too common. This simple, easy, and summertime-friendly side dish recipe comes together in a bold BBQ-friendly grouping.
Our thoughts on this viral recipe.
Any excuse to enjoy watermelon, feta, and fresh mint is a YES from our viral-loving food palette! This salad recipe may be unusual in most picnics or potlucks, but we encourage you to make it and take it to your next party.
This summery salad has also been said to be Kate Middletons Viral Summer Salad recipe, and we believe it.
- Main Salad – Seedless, sweet watermelon into cubes, crisp cucumbers, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Homemade Dressing – extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Fresh Herbs – fresh mint leaves & fresh basil
How to make Summer Watermelon & Feta Salad
- Cut seedless watermelon into small bite-sized cubes. Save watermelon rinds for this recipe. Chop cucumbers down and crumble salty feta cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, fresh mint, and basil leaves and whisk well. Alternatively, lime juice acts as a substitution for lemon in this recipe.
- Pour lemon dressing over fresh watermelon and feta and mix well to evenly coat. Optionally season with salt.
- Serve watermelon salad immediately!
Watermelon Feta Salad Tips
Using fresh herbs is a must in this summer salad recipe – do not substitute for any jar or dried versions.
Calm down the bite of feta cheese by substituting it for other cheeses like goat cheese, queso fresco, or even blue cheese.
Add other fruits to this melon salad! Try honeydew, cantaloupe, strawberries, avocado, kiwis, or blueberries.
Related Viral Summer Sides
- There are all sorts of ways to celebrate the heat of summer! Try this tiktok famous street corn casserole recipe, an updated street corn recipe.
- Looking for a lightweight salad without any lunchtime guilt? TikTok Chicken Kale Salad, also full of fruit, is def one of TikTok’s favorite salad recipes.
- Cabbage filled tiktok green goddess salad recipe was one of the most popular recipes ever!