Incredibly refreshing and SO easy to whip up, this Copycat Wendy’s Frosty Recipe will excite the kids (and you) all summer.
With only three ingredients needed, this at-home version of this famous Frozen treat is one of TikTok’s viral newest food trends – and we test it out below!
Why you will love making a Fast Food Copycat Recipe
At home, any time you want! – Now, I won’t harp on saving money in this case because Frostys are reasonably priced (and fall under what I would consider a budget treat), and I love them. Plus, they have that new strawberry frosty version out, and it’s freaking delicious.
But if the craving hits you and you can’t leave, this Chocolate Frosty Recipe hits the spot!
You won’t need any ice cream maker – just a freezer-safe container for the frosty mixture.
- chocolate milk
- sweetened condensed milk
- whipped topping – Cool whip that has been thawed.
How to make a TikTok Copycat Wendy’s Frosty
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Once the mixture is half frozen in the blender, remove it from the freezer.
- Scrape down the sides and blend again. Pour into serving glasses and serve.
What did we think of the TikTok Wendys Frosty?
If you want the consistency of a Wendy’s Frosty, you need to freeze the blender portion about halfway and then scrape the sides down and blend it again before serving.
This mixes the half frozen and unfrozen together, nearly perfect as a Frosty Consistency.
It does taste like a Wendy’s Frosty. Mine probably could have been frozen a little longer for photos, but we were antsy to try it. You may want to add another 30 minutes to it.
If you want to see a few TikTok Video versions of this recipe, we enjoyed this one:
Expert Frosty Treat Tips
- While this fun dessert only takes minutes to whip up, it takes a few hours to freeze. It just takes time to get to that frozen dessert consistency. So make sure to plan for that inevitable sweet tooth.
- This recipe is not similar to a classic chocolate milkshake. Because it’s frozen milk, it can form ice crystals that need to be blended down to be closer to a Copycat Frosty.
- We have not tested this Viral Recipe with Strawberry milk, but I think it would work similarly and be just as delicious.
- Serve this Frosty with French Fries, of course!
Related Viral Beverage Recipes
- Super rich Viral french Hot Chocolate recipe – a great way to usher in the cooler weather!
- Did you know that tea can change color?
- Readers are up in arms about this healthy coke recipe!
Connect with Us