Creamy and smooth, this fresh tomato bisque soup is decadent and delicious.
Recently this soup recipe went viral, and we could not wait to test it out.
Creamy and classic, nothing brings in winter like pure comfort food. With heavy whipping cream and fire-roasted tomatoes, pairing this dinner with a nice piece of toasty bread tastes old-fashioned and perfect.
Why you will love this Viral Soup Recipe!
Perfect for Winter – Whether you live in Florida (like I do) or somewhere up north with the snow blowing, a warm cup of soup while watching a Christmas movie is nostalgia.
I love my tomato soup with grilled cheese (how I ate it growing up), but homemade croutons on top are perfect as well.
Tastes like Home – As much as I enjoy going out to eat like everyone else, the monotony of the same chicken nuggets tastes mundane after a bit.
This viral tiktok tomato bisque soup recipe will break up the menu, provide amazing leftovers, and remind you why you loved your mom’s cooking so much.
What did we think about TikTok Tomato Bisque Soup?
This is super good! I froze this into small containers for me to eat lunch, and it reheats/defrosts well for lunches and tastes just as delicious!
This recipe went viral from creator @spiced nice, and we are so happy it did. See the entire recipe video below in the original TikTok!
While this list of delicious ingredients may seem comprehensive, it consists of many seasonings and spices. It’s not a difficult recipe and is quick from stove to table.
- unsalted butter
- Veggies – diced onion, diced carrots, roasted red peppers, chopped
- minced garlic
- fresh thyme
- tomatoes – sundried tomatoes, chopped, tomato paste, and fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- chicken broth
- seasonings – paprika, dried oregano, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper
- granulated sugar
- heavy whipping cream
- Cheese – grated parmesan cheese and shredded parmesan cheese for serving, optional
How to make Tomato Bisque Soup
- Saute Butter, diced onion, and diced carrots in a large stock pot until onion is tender and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and fresh thyme and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, tomato paste, fire-roasted tomatoes, broth, spices, and sugar. Mix well.
- Heat creamy soup mixture over medium-low heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- CAREFULLY Use an immersion blender to make the mixture smooth.
- Stir in heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese and mix well; heat together for 3 minutes or until hot.
- Serve creamy tomato soup topped with extra shredded parmesan cheese and serve with garlic bread if desired.
What is bisque soup?
Bisque soups come in all flavors, from shrimp to tomato like this, but typically have a heavy whipping cream that smooths out the soup and has a velvety texture.
What to serve with bisque soup?
Depending on the flavors of the bowl of soup, we suggest croutons, a grilled cheese sandwich, crackers, or any crusty bread.
Related Viral Dinner Recipes
TikTok is famous for excellent and delicious dinner ideas. Here are a few of our very favorite trending tastes:
This baked mostaccioli recipe with creamy meat sauce is where its at.
Move over boxed meals; this homemade hamburger helper with tortellini will have you saying GRATZI!
Mix up the week with everyone’s favorite easy tiktok bourbon chicken.