Colorful, magical Unicorn Bark is a rainbow swirled dessert that is not only super cute but super fun to eat. Truly a 10-minute recipe to enjoy, this no-bake white chocolate bark is a no-brainer.
With colored candy melts, this beautiful treat is such a fun candy recipe for a TikTok party, baby shower, or holiday get-together.
Why you will love this Magical Unicorn Bark
Simple: Chocolate can be complicated to work with, but when using candy melts or melting chocolate, the process is super easy. Do not be afraid of messing this up because it’s just not possible!
Fun: Kids will love decorating the bark with candy sprinkles, colorful sprinkles, and candy pearls.
Creative: Candy melts make incredible vibrant, colorful bark which is why it’s a perfect viral dessert!
How we feel about this TikTok Unicorn Bark
We are no stranger to chocolate barks, but we loved Bella’s inspiration when this one hit our stream. If you need more inspiration, check out our sister site that includes Grinch Bark and White Chocolate Christmas Bark.
- Candy melts – The swirly pastel colors are pink, yellow, turquoise, and lavender Wilton candy melts.
- Unicorn sprinkles – You can use any sprinkles or combination of sprinkles. We specifically used Cake Mate Sprinkles in Unicorn Love but I cannot find those to show on amazon, so these Unicorn Sprinkles are a great substitute.
- Candy unicorn horns – These adorable Wilton Candy Unicorn Horns help the bark go from simple rainbow to unicorn-themed.
- Edible spray glitter – Glitter is just so fun on food and brings the magically delicious to life! We used Wilton Edible Glitter Spray for this effect.
How to make TikTok Unicorn Bark
Prep: Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Place yellow, turquoise, and lavender candy melts into a separate, resealable sandwich bag but do not seal shut.
- Place pink candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 50% power for 60 seconds. Stir. Return to microwave, heating, and stirring until melted. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place three bags of candy melts into a microwave. Heat for 30 seconds at 50% power. Knead bags and flip over. Return to the microwave and continue to heat and knead until completely melted. Seal bags and snip the tip.
- Working quickly, spread the pink candy melts onto the prepared parchment paper to about 1/8″ thick.
- Spiral, each color of the candy melts in the bag onto the top of the pink.
- Drag a knife through the center of the candy outward to spread the colors.
- Sprinkle with unicorn horns and unicorn sprinkles. Let stand to harden completely.
- Once hard, break into small pieces before serving. Store leftover candy bark in a sealed container at room temperature.
Tips and Expert Notes
Melting chocolate, chocolate bark, almond bark, and all regular chocolate can set quite quickly. It’s important to move at a fast pace when adding multiple colors. It would be best to work quickly, so the rainbow swirls do not set between colors. This ensures the rainbow swirls are formed as one unit.
While we use baggies for not only an easy thin tip to swirl but easy cleanup, it’s OK to melt candy melts into separate bowls (using a spoon to drizzle) or a plastic squeeze bottle for more minor details.
Changing the melting chip colors is a super-easy way to mix the bark. Because different colors and sprinkles can be used for the same set of instructions, it’s fun to create customized chocolate bark for holidays and parties.
Unicorn bark makes an excellent food gift! Pair with kool-aid marshmallows for a fun and delicious tin of flavors and colors.
Can plain yogurt be used in place of chocolate for a healthy bark?
Yogurt is often used in healthy “barks” for a less sugary but still delicious. And yes, you can use yogurt and freeze. HOWEVER, yogurt does melt under room temperature, so any yogurt bark must be set in the fridge, left in the refrigerator, and eaten immediately.
Even yogurt dots, which are fun for kids, can melt quickly under the heat of just a human finger. It’s not the same type of recipe as chocolate bark.
- Solo Cup Chocolate Bomb
- Churro Nachos
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallows for Cocoa
- Biscoff Cake made with Lotus Biscoff Cookies
- Valentines Day Smash Heart Tutorial
Connect with Us