Ready to make TikTok’s viral food trend, Whipped Strawberry Milk? Only two ingredients are needed for this recipe.
Move over Dalgona Whipped Coffee for a caffeine-free option – whipped strawberry milk!
This delicious take on whipped coffee is instead just as tasty and kid-friendly. We adore TikTok and its fabulous food trends, so we had to test out making Strawberry Milk but with a whipped option. Using heavy whipping cream and Nesquik strawberry powder, you can make a delicious and fun creamy strawberry topping to compliment milk, coffee, or even ice cream!
Plus, just like the other two-ingredient recipes, this is easy and inexpensive, making it fun to do repeatedly.
Why you will love Whipped Strawberry Milk
We adore TikTok’s fabulous food trends, so we had to test out making Strawberry Milk but with a whipped option. Using heavy whipping cream and Nesquik strawberry powder, you can make a delicious and fun creamy strawberry topping to compliment milk, coffee, or even ice cream!
Plus, just like other two-ingredient recipes, this Dalgona Strawberry Milk is easy and inexpensive, which makes it fun to do over and over again.
- Heavy whipping cream – Heavy cream is a common ingredient in many recipes. Do not substitute for half and half or milk because it won’t contain the same delicious and creamy taste as the original TikTok recipe.
- Strawberry Nesquick Powder – Just like in Dalgona coffee, this recipe contains a powdered strawberry mixture that gives you that nice delicious strawberry flavor.
- Fresh strawberries – You will absolutely want some fresh strawberries as garnish and color.
- Ice cubes – It is fine to leave out ice cubes with the cup of milk, but you will need much more cold milk for the cup.
- Milk – Ice milk in a mason jar makes you feel fancy when the pink cloud is added! If you do not like plain milk, this sweet treat is also great with childhood fave Strawberry milk. Just add some of the Nesquick Strawberry Milk Powder to the milk first for a cloud of strawberry goodness.
Strawberry Topping or Strawberry Milk?
You can easily use a minor amount of strawberry topping to compliment milk, OR if you want your drink to be extra strawberry, use a small glass and use half whipped topping and half milk (or even homemade strawberry milk) for the perfect fluffy cloud.
How to make TikTok Whipped Strawberry Milk
- Place heavy whipping cream and strawberry powder in a mixing bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the mixture on high, about 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- While you COULD use a hand whisk, it will take about 20 minutes for the same result, so just use a hand mixer on high.
- Fill a glass with milk and ice. Another great option, if milk isn’t your thing, try sweet oat milk or almond milk.
- Spoon strawberry whip and a fresh strawberry garnish. Optionally, for a little extra kick, add some strawberry syrup or chocolate syrup to this pink drink.
Yes! Warm-up a glass of milk in the microwave (same as you would for Hot Chocolate Bombs) and add the pink fluff to the top as an excellent strawberry cream garnish.
While we haven’t tried it, a friend told me that if I wanted to skip the strawberry milk powder to try strawberry freeze-dried powder instead.
- TikTok Cocoa Bombs and Chocolate Pinatas are super fun to make!
- Healthy Coke recipe from TikTok is wild!
- Cinnamon Sugar Churro Chips taste amazing with chocolate sauce.
- TikTok Hot Cocoa Dip may not be a drink but is nostalgic like the real thing.
Connect with Us
If you try this recipe, please leave a review in the comment section – Your review helps others and is appreciated. Make sure you never miss a recipe by following us on Pinterest or connecting with us personally at TikTok.
Leave A Reply!